Thursday, October 15, 2009

Short description on CANCER

CANCER (medical term: malignant neoplasm) is a class of diseases in which cells are out of control !!! (beyond the normal limits)... Usually, the timing of cell division is under strict constraint, involving a network of signals that work together to say when a cell can divide, how often it should happen and how errors can be fixed... The branch of medicine concerned with the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer is oncology..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya i know how bad disease it is !!! i think you must upgrade your blog by different post !!! nice blog

Miranda J said...

Thanks for visiting 'dare to dream'. I'm thinking you found me through my N.E.D. post - am wondering if you have reached out to them. Seems like a good fit.

http://daretodream.typepad.com/weblog/2009/11/my-entry.html

Signed is as my daughter, but it's Whitney Johnson